[Seaside] (javascript) component needed for pop-up menus

David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Mon Nov 7 22:27:59 CET 2005

Cees De Groot wrote:

>On 11/7/05, David Shaffer <cdshaffer at acm.org> wrote:
>

>>http://www.kryogenix.org/code/browser/aqlists/
>>

>I notice one thing - if the popup is open, and you click outside the
>popup, it doesn't close.
>
>That's a showstopper for me :). Thanks for pointing it out
>nevertheless, it is certainly an interesting widget for in my toolbox.
>
>Cees

Yes, I find that annoying as well.  Attached is a "fix" although I can't
attest to its correctness.  It works in all of my simple examples.  A
colleague pointed out the ones in use at writely.com...they are very
cool.  There are so many of these out there that its hard to know which
ones are best...

David