[Seaside] Re: Dolphin swimming near the seaside

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Tue Nov 15 18:46:10 CET 2005

> I'm fixed at the version of the original source (which is
> from the version I've downloaded from seaside.st), and the
> same code in Squeak is working properly.
> There are known errors I should be aware of?

The symptom you were describing occured to me as well
when using the live update test. It depends on what you
do exactly. This symptom is addressed in the latest
versions of SeasideAsync and Seaside-2.5b8.
I am using Seaside-2.5b8 as the base for the VW port.
You may want to use the same base. Up to you.

Michel.