[Seaside] Some fundamental questions

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 08:40:00 CET 2005

On 11/16/05, Timothy Kesten <seaside-lst at gmx.de> wrote:
> All of this possible?

Yup - no problem. You can set any attribute you like on any element
and spit out extra bits of javascript and/or point to libraries,
etcetera.

Of course, I have my opinions about adorning simple input fields with
so much behavior from a usability perspective, but I'll keep my
opinion to myself until I see what the result of all this is ;)

> What are the limitations of Seaside in contrast of conventionally html/cgi
> programming?

If you'd rephrase the question the other way around, it might make
sense :). In other words: none (well, none I'm aware of).