[Seaside][VW] Portability

Marco Qualizza mlq at codedaemon.com
Sat Nov 19 16:16:14 CET 2005

Hey all,

    I'm sorry, but I haven't played with Squeak so I don't know all of
the differences between Squeak and VW.  Doesn't Squeak use #printOn:?
(Afaik, it's the standard Smalltalk mechanism for implementing
toString-type methods, and, for example,
displayString/debugString/printString (printing protocol) all use either
#printOn: or #basicPrintOn: )....  Just asking...

    Marco