[Seaside] Where to store db connection value?

David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Wed Oct 19 21:01:54 UTC 2005

Chad Nantais wrote:

>David,
>
>I followed these instructions and it still won't work.  When my
>functional test throws an error, I inspect the value of
>app>>sessionClass and it says it's nil.

WAApplication doesn't actually ever use the sessionClass i-var.  Not
sure why it's there (historical vestage?).  It has an accessor method
which looks up the sessionClass in the current configuration.  In your
inspector try sending the application #sessionClass and see what you get
back.

Just to be sure I confirmed that I am using this feature in 18 of test
cases.  It does seem to work.

David