[Seaside] Embedding MIDI

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 11:43:48 UTC 2005

On 10/28/05, Dmitry Dorofeev <dima-sender-3c337a at yasp.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> html attributeAt: 'src' put: 'some.mid'.
> html attributeAt: 'height' put: 60.
> html attributeAt: 'width' put: 144.
> html tag: 'embed'.

Dmitry is correct, but given that you say you are new to Seaside and
webapps, I wanted to add just a little bit to this.

The code he gave you goes in the #renderContentOn: method of your
component.  Typically people name the argument that comes into the
method 'html'.

You should really read some of the wonderful tutorials that have been
written about Seaside.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20