[Seaside] (newbee) Resizing items + a bit more.

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 21:59:48 UTC 2005

>  html form: [
>   html heading: title.
>   html attributes
>    at: 'row' put: [20];
>    at: 'cols' put: [80].
>   html textAreaWithValue: (time, content) callback: [:v| content := v].
>   html break.
>   html submitButtonWithAction: [] text: 'Spara'.
>  ]

#at:put: doesn't take a block, but a string or a number as second
argument. What is more, the attribute is spelled wrong. Try:

    html attributes at: 'rows' put: 20; at: 'cols' put: 80.

Then I don't get what the (time, content) should be. Try:

    html textAreaWithValue: content callback: [ :value | content := value ].

The rest should be ok.

There are several tutorials available from http://www.seaside.st that
show other simple examples of forms with different input-fields.

Hope this helps,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli