FW: [Seaside] WAAnchorTag>>submitFormNamed:

Mart-Mari Breedt breedt_m at aircom.co.za
Tue Oct 11 04:56:18 UTC 2005

Hi,

Thank you so much for your reply, Lukas. I had a look at your slides.
They were indeed very helpful. Since I have alot of other code still
using the WAHtmlRenderer, I used the
#anchorWithAction:text:submitFormNamed: selector (described on page 9 of
your slides) available on WAHtmlRender and it worked beautifully. I
can't believe that I have not notice this selector before. It was
probably staring me right in this face all this time.

I will definitly try using the WARenderCanvas more in future. It seems
that it supports a lot of the new XHTML things that I want to use and
sometimes stuggle to do using WAHtmlRenderer.

Thank you,
Mart-Mari