[Seaside] Re: Smallwiki2 based on seaside - why?

Mike Hales knowledgescape at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 01:34:39 CEST 2005

I have never looked at Smallwiki2, but this can easily be dealt with in
seaside in general. See
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/seaside/advanced/slides/Rest.pdf
<http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/seaside/advanced/slides/Rest.pdf>for a
discussion of REST in seaside. Avi has blogged on this before also.
Basically, if your session has expired you can have a new one started
transparently to the user.

Mike

On 9/16/05, Günther Schmidt <gue.schmidt at web.de> wrote:

> Damien,
>
> sure,
>
> but,
>
> when I'm viewing some wiki page, leave it alone for, let's say 10
> minutes, or bookmark it, when I then click, after 10 minutes, on some,
> well any link on that old page do I get an "Session expired Error" or not?
>
> Günther

Mike Hales
Engineering Manager
KnowledgeScape