[Seaside] help on how to have call: using parent area on the browser

Pablo Iaria iariap at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 16:21:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

I don't have a squeak image right now.

To do what you want to do, you can pass the child it's parent and make
the parent call the CountryChooser component like:

CountryChooser class>withParent: aParentComponent
    self new parent: aParentComponent.

CountryChooser>chooseCountry
   country := self parent call: CountryCooser new.

I home that helps.

Pablo.-