[Seaside] [Q] Seaside2.6b1-mb.22 Problem

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 14:29:40 UTC 2006

2006/4/26, Michel Bany <michel.bany at gmail.com>:

> > Up to mb.21 version, the "Toggle Halos" does work. But after
> > importing mb.22 version which seems to use Canvas API for rendering
> > tools, "Toggle Halos" does not work. It makes error.
>

> The series Seaside2.6b1-mb.16 through mb-22 is the result
> of merging the 2.6a3 branch into 2.6b1.
> As such you may have to evaluate WARegistry clearAllHandlers.
>
> Also, you do not tell much about the error it makes. For me the
> halos are working as expected for all the components I tried
> with mb.22

As noted before, anything starting with pmm.61 has not yet seen enough
review or testing. Bugs are likely, use at your own risk.

I fact I'm aware of two bugs:
- WAHtmlTreeDocument class >> #new needs to be removed, (yes removed
not reverted)
- sometimes links are screwed up and look like
http://seaside/yourapplication ....

Cheers
Philippe