[Seaside] Scriptalicious

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 20:08:46 UTC 2006

Sorry for not replaying earlier, I flagged your mail but I simply had
no time to answer.

> > Hmm... this almost works.  It does update multiple elements,
> > but it's a bit too simple to do what I need.  Here's kind of
> > what I'm trying to do, syntax just made up for second add...
> >
> > html script: (html evaluator
> >     callback: [ :script |
> >         script add: (script element id: 'id1'; update: 'price here').
> >         script add: (script element id: 'id2';
> >             render: [:r |
> >                 self allPrices do:[:each |
> >                     r text: each.
> >                     r anchor callback:[self bookRate: each];
> > text: 'book
> > rate']])])
> >
> > Ok, updating the first element, simple text content, works
> > great, but updating the second element, need to insert
> > multiple child elements with anchors and callbacks, need a
> > rendering context, can't figure this one out.
> > Any ideas?
>
> Lucas, any suggestions about this?

Mhh, I don't understand your code. Did you implement a method #render:
in SUElement or is this some old code of mine?

I am a bit puzzled, the latest version of scriptaculous seems to be a
bit buggy. I'll definitely have to have a look at it tomorrow.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch