[Seaside] [ANN] Seaside Installer

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 11:00:15 UTC 2006

I'd do completely different components for XHTML and WML and also
different seaside applications. That's certainly the easiest way. This
way you can also use the normal #renderContentOn: method, maybe rename
the argument from html to wml.

I know of no plans to integrate that into seaside. Mainly because
noone has yet had any use for it. But I doubt that a working
implementation that doesn't break exisiting code would be turned down.

It shouldn't be hard to produce a simple prototype. Do you have any
concrete plans for an application?

Philippe