[Seaside] Re: Re: Re: Getting scriptaculous to work

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 16:30:12 UTC 2006

> this was (and is) not part of the exercise ! :)
>
> I don't want to remove the toolbar, so how can the next crash be avoided?

Remove the debugger-, browser- and style-editor from the halos. Remove
the classes WADispatchEditor, WAExampleBrowser, WAScreenshot and
WAVersionUploader from your image or at least the method #canBeRoot
from these classes.

This should makes it slightly harder to break, though you can also
count on the fact that there are only few people that actually know
and care how they could hack your image ;-) Still, take care:
everybody is able to evaluate any Smalltalk code in your image and
potentially do other nasty things on your machine, like deleting all
files, changing the user password, uploading a root-kit, etc.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch