[Seaside] How to get the number of user connected

William Harford seaside at harford.org
Tue Dec 12 16:30:57 UTC 2006

Florian,

(WASession allSubInstances select:[ :ea | ea isActive]) size

Will get you the total number of active sessions for all session. I
think something like ...

(WASession allSubInstances select:
	[ :ea | ea isActive & (ea application name = "whatever" ) ]) size

Will get you what you want.

I have not tried the above but it should be close enough to get you
started.

Will