[Seaside] WATable cellspacing and cellpadding deprecated?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Dec 29 19:01:54 UTC 2006

Hi Boris,

I was looking at the CSS replacements for them and it appears they are not
well supported or consistent between browsers.  The suggestion I saw was to
stick with cellspacing and cellpadding on html instead.

Ron