[Seaside] Getting my project started from the ground up.. (usingSeaside, Glorp, Mewa?)

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Thu Feb 9 18:42:02 UTC 2006

Ramon Leon wrote:
>> Yes, there are currently not many changes but bug-fixes to be
>> expected. Later on this year I will go for a next version,
>> Magritte 1.1, that takes advantage of the new Pragmas in
>> Squeak (that are compatible with VisualWorks) and will allow
>> to separate view and model even further.
>>
> Sweet, I was wondering if it might head in that direction, nice to know
> that's on your roadmap.  Btw, great work man, keep it up.

I hope Lukas won't get mad at me, but he indicated to me that Magritte
does not currently
run in the VisualWorks environment, but that he's interested in working
with someone to get the
code up and going if someone is interested.  If I were more versed in
SmallTalk, I'd
take him up on the offer, but I'm way too wet behind the ears at this
point in time..