[Seaside] Question about remote admin and vnc

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Sun Feb 12 10:29:26 UTC 2006

Oh thank goodness - I was just about to write something that did
that!  :-)

You don't happen to have a little listener that will let me sync a
prod image from my dev image by treating prod image as a MC
repository do you?

I've just rented a server at a hosting facility and am going to begin
deploying some stuff for real so lots of little operational kinks to
work out.