[Seaside] My progress with Seaside...

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 19:45:33 CET 2006

On Jan 5, 2006, at 8:53 AM, Cees De Groot wrote:

> On 1/5/06, Jeremy Shute <shutej at crazilocks.com> wrote:
>> Which basically means I can't use Seaside any further on this
>> project.  :-(
>
> .. or hope for/implement a quick chunked-transfer-encoding hack...

... or even do without Keep-Alive and use HTTP 1.0 streaming (there
seem to be problems with Keep-Alive and reverse proxying anyway).

Tell you what, I should have some time late tonight or tomorrow to
try to hack some kind of proof of concept of a fully streaming
Seaside, so that you can at least see if it makes a difference...

Avi