[Seaside] Load balancing

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 23:04:28 UTC 2006

Cees, you says that is relatively trivial to set up something using
memcached. I've not hear about memcached before, but after your mail
I've read a bit and surfed the site....Seems that a Squeak client must
be developed to full use ? Or I'm wrong?

2006/7/25, Cees De Groot <cdegroot at gmail.com>:
> With Linux and memcached, I think it would be relatively trivial to
> set something up. The bottleneck in these cases is usually the
> database...
>
> On 7/25/06, Ramiro Diaz Trepat <ramirodt at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am pushing, smoothly but firmly, inside my company to start using
> > Seaside.  But I still have this question that I cannot answer myself.
> > If one builds a seaside application that happens to become real
> > popular, is there a not so comlex way to make a Seaside cluster for
> > load balancing, sharing user sessions, or even handle fault tolerance?
> > If not, what would be the proper way to handle a lot of traffic?

Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz
http://www.arsol.net