[Seaside] Accented characters

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at laposte.net
Wed Jul 26 05:15:18 UTC 2006

Thank you very much Philippe. There is still something I do not understand:

- What is the encoding used in WideString ? You told it is unicode, but
what is unicode if not UTF-{8,16,32} ?
- If the web browser accept and answers in UTF-8 and if Squeak stores
UTF-8 un bytestrings, why one need any conversion ?

In fact, my problem is I don't understand why conversions are necessary.
Everything should be UTF-8 and no question has to be asked.

Thank you