[Seaside] About SToR

Welch, Ronald P (CSC) (US SSA) ronald.p.welch at baesystems.com
Fri Jul 28 14:22:47 UTC 2006

There was some discussion about ActiveRecord-like functionality
on the list a little over a year ago:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2005-April/004751.ht
ml

In that discussion, Avi Bryant indicated that there is
a Smalltalk framework called ReStore:

http://www.solutionsoft.co.uk/restore/

that is similar to ActiveRecord, but it is only available
for Dolphin Smalltalk. It might be interesting to see
if the people behind ReStore would be interested
in a port to Squeak, especially now Seaside has been
ported to Dolphin.

mailto:Ronald.P.Welch at BAESYSTEMS.com                Phone:(607)770-3701
CSC @ BAE SYSTEMS               600 Main St Johnson City, NY 13790-1888