[Seaside] About SToR

Darius Clarke socinian at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 21:24:02 UTC 2006

I thought Kilauea was suppose to address this small web app in one
package sweetspot.

Rodger, perhaps a small test app would let you know if Seaside dev is
sweet enough for an old Smalltaker as yourself. (I think it has legs.)
It has several working examples in its default image. Play with it a
little. Check out the scriptaculous version.