[Seaside] Anyone using SeasideTesting with any newer versions of Seaside (2.6+) on VisualWorks?

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Thu Jun 15 18:38:23 UTC 2006

David Shaffer wrote:
> Rick Flower wrote:
>

>>> No, your problem will be that SeasideTesting on VW has not been
>>> updated yet for 2.6b1.
>>> The comment in the bundle says that 2.6a1.39.0 should be OK.
>>>
>> Hmm.. Is it safe to assume that the differences are more on the
>> Seaside side of things and not necessarily
>> due to any/many changes on the SeasideTesting side?  Just curious..
>>

> I have sent various users patches to make ST work with the most recent
> Seaside.  Unfortunately my memory is fuzzy so if you send me a walkback
> I'll have better luck tracking down the patch.  It isn't big...one or
> two methods maybe.

Thanks David -- I'm working on some unit tests right now to trying
things out, but haven't been
able to figure out how to run one once I've written it.. The tutorials
for the SUnit framework
I've found are specific to Squeak and not VW which is what I'm using..
Unfortunately, I've not
had a chance to go dig through the VW manuals yet as I'm sure it's
buried there somewhere.

Anyway, once I get to some point and am stuck, I'll drop you a note..
Thanks!

-- Rick