[Seaside] RE: [Q] Seaside 2.6b1-mb.40 and 41 differences?

"S.J.Chun" chunsj at embian.com
Sat Jun 17 13:10:02 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've found the source of my problem - cannot display web page in IE, Firefox. It's related with WARenderedHtmlRoot>>writeScript:on:. Original method
does write html source with closed script tag but modified method in mb-41 does write unclosed script tag. I can fix this with beClosed method like this;

writeScript: aString on: aStream
    (self scriptElementWithSrc: (context urlForDocument: aString mimeType: 'text/javascript')) beClosed; writeOn: aStream

in WARenderedHtmlRoot.

Hope this can help fixing bug.

Thanks.