[Seaside] [Q] Comet + Seaside

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 10:27:26 UTC 2006

> I want to add chatting functionality to my small web application
> built with Seaside. I found that there are 2 project for COMET
> technology; Comet and Asteroid. Which one is proper for using with
> Seaside? I'm not that good with Ajax but can run examples in these
> project.

Comet was designed to be used with Seaside, but I didn't had the time
to make it properly work across all the browsers. Certainly I will
continue to work on it in the near future, the current state is not
really useable, it is more of a spike solution.

Asteroid is based on Komanche, it does not use Seaside.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch