[Seaside] Two more stupid questions:

Rich Warren rwmlist at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 10:28:34 UTC 2006

I'm sure I've seen at least one of these somewhere before, but google
is failing me. So please excuse the following stupid questions:

1) If I want my application served entirely via seaside/Kom, is there
any way to have it be the default page? e.g. When you navigate to
localhost:9090/ it would bring up my application.

2) (The possibly less-stupid question) I've created a component with
several subcomponents. Everything displays fine. However, when I
toggle the halo and try to click on any of the icons in any sub-
component, I get the following error (or something similar):

Error: Components not found while processing callbacks: #(a RWHome)

WARenderLoop(Object)>>error:
self
a WARenderLoop
temps
aString
'Components not found while processing callbacks: #(a RWHome)'
inst vars
root
a WAToolFrame
WARenderLoop>>unprocessedCallbacks:
self
a WARenderLoop
temps
aCollection
#(a WAActionCallback)
owners
#(a RWHome)
ea
a WAActionCallback
inst vars
root
a WAToolFrame

What have I done wrong?

Oh, as a quick followup, I've seen several references to two
different ways of rendering components (canvas? and ???). What are
they, which should I use and where can I find documentation about the
'correct' system? The problem with the web is, old data never dies.

Hmm. Guess that was actually 5 questions. Well, math was never my
strong suit.

Thanks,
-Rich-