[Seaside] seasidehosting.st - which seaside versions work?

Thomas Froeb thf at impara.de
Thu Mar 2 14:43:30 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm using Seaside2.6a3-lr.22 and wanted to host a Pier-Wiki, but I get
only an error when I start the image and want to access the application:

  Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request /GET /seaside/config
<http://gung.seasidehosting.st/seaside/config>/.

Reason: *Error reading from remote server
*

*
*

The image from seaside.st works fine.

I looked than at:
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2006-February/006928.html
Do I really have to downgrade to Seaside 2.5?
But the current version of pier seems only to run with Seaside 2.6?
What should I do?

Thanks, Thomas