[Seaside] Re: [ANN] Seaside Tutorial

Danny Collins simpleisbetter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 16:11:30 UTC 2006

I'll let you know as soon as I get through all of the ones you already have
posted :) THANKS!

I have been learning Squeak (and therefore smalltalk) and Seaside for about
2 weeks. I have read some papers and I have read some of Mark Guzdials book
on Squeak and I have read just about everything on seaside.st. And as more
links show up on this website I try to consume those as well :)

One of the harder things for me is figuring out HOW to use the Squeak
environment for development - that and wrapping my head around a Multiple
Control Flow Contrinuations Base Web Application Framework :) A challenge
that I am facing now is figuring out what Seaside can provide - as a
Framework - and what I - as an Application developer -  must provide.

I have been doing Java Based web Application development for about 4 years.
So this is a slightly different way of thinking for me - but it's really
enjoyable :)

Danny