[Seaside] Seaside on ST/X ?

Andreas Brodbeck andreas.brodbeck at mindclue.ch
Fri Mar 31 09:16:38 UTC 2006

Andreas Brodbeck schrieb:
> Lukas Renggli schrieb:
> In the documentation of the Continuation class it says:
> "Initial attempt - Contnuations do not work yet."
>

>> I don't know if there is any chance that this changes soon. It would
>> be very cool to have Seaside in ST/X and would certainly boost the use
>> of this environment.
>
> I will try to ask them.

...so I did, and the answer from the company is: For getting the
Continuations to run, they guess a work amount of half a year. But they
don't plan to work on it, since they have no projects which need it.

Well, bad news, but still, ST/X is open source. Maybe there is someone
which don't fear the implementation of the Continuation class out there...

Andreas

--
*** Neues von mindclue ***
www.infodaktik.ch