[Seaside] Bug and fix?

Sebastián Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
Fri May 5 18:03:13 UTC 2006

Hi all,

    I'm making a little online application and as base I'm using the seaside
image that one can download from here:
http://www.seaside.st/Download/Images/  (Seaside-2.5.zip)

    Working with that image I found this method:

WAHtmlRenderer>>labelledRowForList: aCollection on: aSymbol of: anObject
 self tableRowWithLabel: (anObject labelForSelector: aSymbol of: anObject)
column:
  [self
   selectFromList: aCollection
   selected: (anObject perform: aSymbol)
   callback: (self callbackForSelector: aSymbol of: anObject)]

    wich fails with a DNU of #labelForSelector:of: sent to anObject.

    So I've changed it to

WAHtmlRenderer>>labelledRowForList: aCollection on: aSymbol of: anObject
 self tableRowWithLabel: (anObject labelForSelector: aSymbol) column:
  [self
   selectFromList: aCollection
   selected: (anObject perform: aSymbol)
   callback: (self callbackForSelector: aSymbol of: anObject)]

    and it works.

    Regards,

Sebastian