[Seaside] Seaside Testing Framework with Seaside 2.7

Berger Stefan Stefan.Berger at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Nov 7 14:37:19 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I tried to test a seaside application with Seaside2.7a1-mb.115 and
SeasideTesting-R1.4-cds.1

The WACounterTest and all other applications failed, because the Session
could not get initialized.

I figured that in SCBrowserSimulator>>httpGetRequestStreamFor:url a
readStream was given. But later on in the HttpRequest>>initRemoteAddress
will try to access a socket from the stream. Unfortunately the
readStream doesn't support a socket.

Does anyone know the problem and does anyone have a conclusion to solve
it? I tried to change the readStream to a socketStream but more problems
awake after that ;)

Thanks for your help!
Stefan