[Seaside] Re: PDF Generation

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Nov 7 17:05:21 UTC 2006

Martin, try HTMLDoc http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc/

"HTMLDOC converts HTML files and web pages into indexed HTML,
PostScript, and PDF files suitable for on-line viewing and printing.
HTMLDOC is used for anything that needs to be viewed or printed
including on-line billing, books, financial statements, automated
network configuration guides, mailing lists and labels, marketing
flyers, quarterly reports, technical manuals, and users manuals. We use
HTMLDOC for all of our own documentation and reports, and it is the core
of our free PDF-o-matic service."

Best regards
Janko