[Seaside] [RFT] New web project

William Harford seaside at harford.org
Wed Nov 8 19:21:58 UTC 2006

Jason,

I would personally like to see something Morphic like for the web.

It would be super cool if we could define the interface and some
behaviors via direct manipulation and then fill in the blanks with
some code.

Another idea: Most CRUD frameworks are heavily biased on relational
models. It would be nice if there was a CRUD framework that took a
more Object orientated tree biased approach.

Direct manipulation development is something that has only barely
been explored with desktop applications and has seen almost no
experimentation/implementation on the web front.

Thanks
Will