[Seaside] Anchor with submit and callback

Carl Gundel carlg at libertybasic.com
Thu Nov 16 22:43:04 UTC 2006

>From: "Philippe Marschall" <philippe.marschall at gmail.com>
>> 2006/11/16, Carl Gundel <carlg at libertybasic.com>:
>> When I use the code below the anchor submits, but it doesn't execute the
>> callback.  If I eliminate the submitFormNamed: then clicking executes the
>> callback, but of course then it doesn't submit the form.  Is it possible
>> have an anchor that does both?

> What you want is a submitButton. It has a callback and submitts a form.

I should have known the answer, but I keep looking for a way to support
multiple actions on a form without resorting to checkboxes or selections.
Is this simply not possible the way web browsers and HTTP work, or is it
possible to extend Seaside to make it work?

Thanks,

-Carl Gundel, author of Liberty BASIC
http://www.libertybasic.com