[Seaside] Re: liveCallback and SUAutocompleter

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 21:56:46 UTC 2006

> Wouldn't the same behavior also apply to styles?

I don't know, but that is rarely used in Seaside anyway.

The only thing I found out was that a script that has the & encoded as
&amp; doesn't work within a <script>, but does within an attribute
value. JavaScript code only works in a <script> when the contents is
not encoded, but this turns the XHTML invalid if the contents is not
within a CDATA construct. The CDATA construct should not harm any
browser that does not understand it, so what is your aversion against
it except that you don't like it?

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli