[Seaside] TableSelectable

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Mon Oct 23 10:35:14 UTC 2006

> The problem I have is that clicking on the row allows to select (or
> whatever else) but if you click on a data (table cell) that has an
> anchor (or action) associated to it, then the selection is also done
> which is not always what we want. I don't know how to avoid that.

I solved that with a default onClick (to select the row) on table cells
of the row that have no clickAction associated to it. It works nice.

But do you know, if there is a possibility (CSS or javascript) to
dissable a parent action.
For instance, we associate a onClick: action that selects the row (add
it in a selection var) ans one cell contains an anchor. Is it possible
to click on the anchor, without selecting the row ?

Thanks

Cédrick