[Seaside] Developing on a single image between two computers

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 17:38:20 UTC 2006

Hi Grant,

I develop on 3 machines, work, home and laptop. I just use my laptop
(MacBookPro) to shuttle the image between the two workstations (Debian
Sarge Linux). I had asked this question earlier on the list and it was
suggested that I also could save and reload a project.  For some
reason  on my laptop Squeak hangs when it says Publishing (collecting
resources)...when it is trying to create a proect file in the
Squeaklet directory. So I have stuck to just copying the entire image
which only takes a minute anyhow. I suppose one could also use a flash
drive between machines.

-bakki