[Seaside] Seaside2.7a1-avi.10

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Fri Sep 22 19:35:53 UTC 2006

> I'm hoping this will lead to a noticeable reduction in memory
> footprint in the general case, but I haven't done any tests
> yet.  I also haven't done any thorough testing of
> #tempVarRefs to make sure that #fixCallbackTemps does, in
> fact, leave the semantics of the block unchanged compared to
> #fixTemps.  I would love it if someone had the time to review
> the code and run some such tests.
>
> Meanwhile, we're using it in production with no ill effects
> reported so far...
>
> Cheers,
> Avi

I just loaded it, hit one snag with Scriptalicious..

SUAjax>>callback: aBlock
	callback := aBlock fixTemps

Gave a dnu, changed to

SUAjax>>callback: aBlock
	callback := aBlock fixCallbackTemps

And everything seems to work fine, though WATableReport needs ported to
canvas api, so the memory link on the toolbar works.  I fixed mine local,
but have other changes so I can't upload my version.  String still seems
high though...

ByteString	5108	2059088
MethodContext	2468	227056
BlockContext	2389	219788