[Seaside] [OT] Spreadsheet dojo widget

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 15:01:11 UTC 2006

I have tried to integrate some of the dojo widgets in a rails app.
(tree, tabbed panels etc). I find that dojo locks up the browser from
time to time. Even the spreadsheet widget locked up my Mozilla 1.7.8
browser. I'd be reluctant to use it in production app right now. I
must confess though that my Javascript skills are some what lacking
which I am trying to remedy.

Also I had to write templates for Rails/dojo which I don't like. I
prefer the Seaside way of generating components from code. Has any one
done any work on integrating dojo with Seaside? dojo IS a large
library. What has been the experience in terms of stability. I found
that debugging dojo, even with Firebug, is no picnic.

-bakki