[Seaside] Why seaside really sucks! COMMMMMMMENTS are MISSING

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sat Apr 7 09:20:54 UTC 2007

On 6 avr. 07, at 21:01, Boris Popov wrote:

> Silly question, what is it you expect commented? Methods?
"I'm a cool method that does that and that my subclasses should
redefine"...

"I'm private method doing that. But please do not override me instead
specialize...."

> Classes?
for each class (important)
I want to have
	my goal
	my responsibility
	my collaborators
	my extensions hook

	may be link to examples
	Personally I do not care about my iv is a String.

> Packages? Would we be better off with documentation instead?
May be also at the package level.

> If I were looking for a way to configure select list with a labels
> block, where would I expect to find a comment for it?

In a brush class comments and in the examples on the class side.
> Look at every method in there until I see one with matching
> comment? No offence, just trying to see how I could help out, not
> once have I thought in the past year, jee I wish this was
> commented, because by the time you find what you're looking for,
> comment within it is a little late :)

but commenting is not for people knowing :)

Stef