[Seaside] Static Content

John Thornborrow john at pinesoft.co.uk
Tue Apr 10 09:00:33 UTC 2007

Good day all,

I have been recently using Squeak and Seaside, to recreate a website
previously powered by PHP - all is going well, I am a soon to be
SmallTalk evangelist!

I have stumbled upon a small hurdle, and that is Static Content (e.g.
Images and 'attachments' such as documents/pdf's.)

Is there a a simplified method of serving these files, without the need
for proxying via Apache or other webserver application? My Google-fu is
weak today, so I have not been able to find any examples. If anyone
could provide a link or example I would be most appreciative!

Many thanks,

John.
www.pinesoft.co.uk

Pinesoft Computers are registered in England, Registered number: 2914825. Registered office: 266-268 High Street, Waltham Cross, Herts, EN8 7EA