[Seaside] WAFileLibrary strangeness

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Wed Apr 11 00:46:01 UTC 2007

(double posted on purpose, apologies if you get msg twice.)

Please tell me how this could happen:

I updated a file reference (a url() that points to a png) reference in
the PRPierLibrary in a css method.
I used the FileLibrary "files" upload facility in the dispatcher to
upload the PNG. (So, now my png is in the image)

When I refreshed the browser, my new png is not displayed.

Hmm... so I restored the method as it was, saved, and again refreshed
the browser.
Hmm... still no png.. the original is not displayed either.

Why? I would expect if I replaced the method to exactly how it was it
would display as it was. I reinit'd Pier and also stopped/started WAKom.
But, Nothing.

cheers,
brad

--