[Seaside] Convert blocks of text to paragraphs

John Thornborrow john at pinesoft.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 12:56:55 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

I'm only asking this here because I imagine I am not the first to
stumble upon this scenario; I have a blog and I need to convert actual
paragraphs of text, to html paragraphs (<p>)

Is there a method I have overlooked in the framework that does this, or
will I (i.e. my objects) be responsible for formatting this way?

If the latter, and if anyone else has needed to complete this, what is
the best way? I will need to run the text through WARenderCanvas>>#text:
as well, so should I just perform the conversions of the special chars
myself?

Many thanks,
John.

www.pinesoft.co.uk

Pinesoft Computers are registered in England, Registered number: 2914825. Registered office: 266-268 High Street, Waltham Cross, Herts, EN8 7EA