[Seaside] 3.9 and encoding in multipart fields

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Thu Apr 26 14:29:11 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am using squeak 3.9 and Seaside 2.7. I use WAKomEncoded39
for proper handling of the encoding stuff. I can't remember
for sure but I thought everything worked like a charm. Now
I recognize that sometimes the encoding is wrong when using
forms. The strange thing is that the encoding is right if the
form isn't multipart. On multipart forms the encoding is broken.

Does anybody experience the same thing? Any hints?

Thanks,

Norbert