[Seaside] Question about WASelectTag class hierarchy...

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Sat Apr 28 06:09:15 UTC 2007

Hi all...

I was trying to fix a form (using the Canvas API) that wasn't specifying
the #tabindex: to direct the browser how to deal with tab key presses &
form fields.  Anyway, I found that WASelectTag doesn't seem to know
anything about #tabindex.. In looking further into the guts of how the
classes were put together, I see that the #tabindex: belongs to
WAFormInputTag, but that WASelectTag isn't related to that class (the
hierarchy splits after WATagBrush).. Since WASelectTag is part of a
form, shouldn't it be related to WAFormInputTag?

Or, is this just a case of some missing method(s) in either
WACollectionTag (parent of WASelectTag) or WASelectTag that should be
implementing #tabindex:?

Just thought I'd ask..