[Seaside] Question about WASelectTag class hierarchy...

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Sun Apr 29 16:58:30 UTC 2007

Philippe Marschall wrote:
> Yes, because there won't be any traits anymore once they flattened.

Did we ever come up with a suggested solution here that everyone is
happy with?  I've got no idea what traits are so I'm going to leave that
to the rest of you. I guess for the time being I'll build an override of
my own that allows me to get around this for now..

I think I read that someone (Lukas?) was suggesting to get rid of
#tabindex: in favor of #tabIndex: to better align with other multi-word
method names -- correct?

Thanks!