[Seaside] Albatross not working on linux

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Fri Aug 3 13:34:10 UTC 2007

I think I could do some changes to reflect the linux situation
a lot better. It could be useful to have kde,gnome and mozilla
as alternatives in the code.

The repository on squeaksource is read-only. How should I provide
fixes? Are you willing to open the repository? I have a squeak-
source account, too.

Norbert