[Seaside] Author initials and Seaside2 versionuploader

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Mon Aug 6 10:16:34 UTC 2007

Just tried to use versionuploader and it seems to hang (both from http and
 from file) somewhere when classes are send #initialize. It does something
until then but does not finish.

I have an #initialize which needs author initials therefore I initially
put an .image on the server which has author initials already set.

But the hang of versionuploader #load happens anyway, could there be other
reasons?

Thanks in advance for a little assistance.

/Klaus