[Seaside] Screen Flashing

Richard K Eng richard.eng at rogers.com
Tue Aug 7 14:21:32 UTC 2007

People are reporting to me that they're noticing "screen flashing" when they
navigate my webpages. Indeed, I've verified this myself by:

o  using Firefox, IE7, and Opera under Windows Vista
o  using Firefox and IE6 under Windows XP
o  using Firefox and Safari under OS X
o  using Firefox under Ubuntu Linux

(Interestingly, I don't see screen flashing using Safari under Windows
Vista.)

Anyway, can anyone tell me why this is happening? Visit:

http://www.goodsexnetwork.com/

(One Smalltalker asked me whether I was using Scriptaculous. AFAIK, Seaside
uses Scriptaculous automatically without my intervention.)

Thanks,
Richard